Welcome To JoyRide Ridgefield
Thanksgiving Sale ON NOW! Get 15% off ALL CLASS PACKS now
through Saturday, November 28th. Simply use promo code THANKS2U.
All class packs can be shared with family members.
JoyRide Ridgefield offers a calorie-torching, endorphin-surged, high-energy indoor cycling classes. Our team of talented instructors are ready to take you on a JoyRide, the healthiest happy hour of your day!
Ridgefield Studio Highlights
- Ridgefield's first dedicated indoor cycling studio
- Stadium-style tiered platform with 44 Schwinn AC Performance Plus bikes
- State of the art sound, cooling and lighting systems
- Inviting lounge area with leather seating and Free WiFi
- Luxury women's and men's locker rooms with spa like showers and amenities such as complimentary towels and toiletries
- Ample parking in both the front and rear of the building and entrances in both locations for easy accessibility
The Ladies Behind JoyRide Ridgefield
Corey Londoner (left) fell head over heels for indoor cycling while training in Manhattan for the New York to Boston AIDS Ride and has now been at it for over 12 years. Amy Pal is a passionate, lifelong fitness buff and tried her first class more than seven years ago in London. Corey and Amy happened upon their mutual love for indoor cycling one day while casually chatting during their sons' Taekwondo class...and the rest is history! Corey and Amy are overJOYed with their JoyRide partnership and share a lot in common....including moving to Ridgefield in 2010 within a month of each other! They are each happily married as well as the mother of two young boys.